General File Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result (labeled as "Free Templates" on every product page).
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.
IMPORTANT: When uploading multiple files to your order, label each file appropriately such as "Front_File" and "Back_File" especially for "C1S" products (Coated One Side), otherwise we will choose which file is the front ourselves.