Web Design FAQs
1) How can I change my webmail password?
IF YOU KNOW YOUR CURRENT PASSWORD: Login to webmail using the information you were provided upon signup. Go to top right of your screen and click where you can see your email such as “[email protected]”. You will then have a drop-down menu which has many options. Simply click “Password & Security” and you will have an option to add a new password.
IF YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD: Go to your email login page you were provided upon signup. Then click “Reset Password” to obtain a new password which you can change at a later date.
2) Can I cancel my yearly plan at any time?
Unfortunately not. We strongly recommend our monthly plan if you would like to try our service out. With monthly plan you may switch to yearly at any time and save!
3) Do I need to get a domain name from you?
Not at all. We will gladly assist you in connecting your existing domain name to your Printing Experts hosted website.
4) Can I purchase add-ons at a later date?
Absolutely! The best part is you may add any additional add-ons whenever you wish so you only pay when you use it!
5) What are the benefits of purchasing a monthly plan versus yearly?
With all our Web Design Services and optional add-ons you save money when you purchase a yearly plan versus monthly.
6) What if I need changes made to my website?
We got you covered! As part of our excellent service we offer UNLIMITED Revisions with all Web Design services!
7) How does your Professional Email Service work?
With all our Web Design Services we offer FREE Professional Emails. Let’s say your website is www.example.com. You may add a professional example such as “[email protected]”. With our Pro and Master packages you can have even more professional emails!
8) How much storage does my website or email service include?
UNLIMITED Storage across all our services!
9) What is your uptime guarantee?
Our Web Design Services has 99.9% Uptime Guarantee.
10) If I cancel my service will you refund the domain name fee that I purchased through Printing Experts?
Unfortunately no. Due to domain regulations once you purchase a domain name it is your property until it expires. We have no bearing on ownership or refunding it. Having that said you will have full access to use your domain name until it expires. It is also up to you to renew the domain name if you choose to go with another website provider.
11) Do you offer an Online Store (e-Commerce) solution?
Yes! We offer an e-Commerce add-on for $19 per month OR $99 per year available on all our plans.
12) Will I have access to edit/make changes to my website?
Yes! All our websites include a Content Managment System. If you would like us to make the changes for you we can also assist.